Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 3 After The Accident

We went to the vet to visit her again today. No bowel movement yet. Dee, the tech, (she is my favorite!) said she periodically takes Maggie outside to see if she will urinate on her own, and she hasn't yet. I took her outside and she went! I was so excited! Dee said she was walking a little better today than she was yesterday but I couldn't see it. She also ate a little bit more while we were there. The even better news: we are meeting Dr. Henderson and 4 p.m. today for discharge information and to take our baby home! They told us that she will have to stay in the kennel all day every day, except to go outside. My mom and I went and bought her some soft dog food, hoping it would be a little easier to digest, and a new soft toy to cuddle with in the kennel. I'm nervous, but excited. We have a very rambunctious dog in our house, so we'll have to keep her calm. Now, I have to find her favorite blanket and set this thing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment